I have done a Liebster Award fairly recently, but have had a second nomination which is so lovely! Thank you to Kirsty from cosmeticsbeautyrainbow, heres the deal:
1. Link back to the blogger that nominates you, share the L-O-V-E people
2. 11 facts about yourself
3. Answer the 11 questions provided to you
4. Nominate 11 people and set out questions for them, I believe the bloggers you nominate should have a small number of follows
5. Tell your nominations you are nominating, would be helpful hey
6. You cannot re-nominate the person that nominated YOU, it’s not that easy
My 11 Facts:
- I’m 25
- Currently live with parents, but hoping to buy my first house this year with OH
- I LOVE Cadburys chocolate. Mostly Mini Eggs or Twirl.
- I’m quite a One Direction fan and going to see them in May (shh!)
- My cat cheers me up just for being around and too cute!
- I was diagnosed with MS in 2012 – changed my life forever
- My shoe collection mainly contains Primark!
- The very very first thing I’d do if I won the lottery is buy a Chanel 2.55 handbag
- The world of Harry Potter would be my Mastermind Specialist Subject
- I trained as a beauty therapist to HND level, there was no degree when I studied
- I love sour sweets
My answers for Kirsty:
1. Your favourite Disney Character? Belle from Beauty and the Beast. It was the first film I saw at the cinema, and I just loved her gold dress!
2. What is your most essential product that you could not live without? Probably my Clarins HydraQuench Cream. Moisturiser is essential for a number if reasons!
3. Your favourite holiday? I loved my two holidays to Orlando (I met the guys who played the Weasley twins in a bar one time!), but you really can’t beat Greek Islands for food and relaxation! Skiathos and Kefalonia are my faves!
4. What is your guilty pleasure? Tween pop music! I’m 25 and a total 1D fan!
5. Spring, Summer, Autumn or Winter? Always summer!!
6. Your favourite perfume? Chanel Coco Mademoiselle or Jo Malone London Peony & Blush Suede.
7. Dogs or cats? Cats every time! Here’s a picture of my Harry to show you how gorgeous he is!
8. Morning person or night owl? Probably more of a night owl, although you can’t beat early morning in the summer, best part of the day!
9. Your favourite shop and why? Primark and H&M probably. For value and choice.
10. Star sign? Gemini
11. What are you most looking forward to in 2014? Focussing on a hobby I love, blogging, and hopefully buying my first home! 🙂
I’m going to create a few questions, but as I’ve done this award before I’m not going to nominate any specific blogs. If you’re reading this and you have fewer than 200 followers, please feel free to use these questions and link back to me here. Enjoy!
- Favourite colour?
- Fondest childhood memory?
- What do you love most about blogging?
- What would be your perfect date?
- Favourite drugstore brand?
- Favourite high end brand?
- Do you have a job?
- How would your friends/family describe you in 3 words?
- Which beauty treatment would you always have done at a salon?
- Did you know any other bloggers personally before starting your blog?
- Currently celeb crush?
Thanks for reading guys,